Currently, I am a senior consultant at BCG Platinion (a company of The Boston Consulting Group) and prior to that I was a senior consultant at Capgemini.
During that time I have gained diverse experience in about ten projects (e.g. large-scale Agile transformation, AI-based process automation, product management connected car) across the sectors banking and technology, insurance, consumer goods, automotive and building technologies.
Before my move to industry I was assistant professor at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, and at Clausthal University of Technology, Germany. My research activities were centered around:
- artificial intelligence
- autonomous and intelligent systems
- game theory, formal methods & system verification
I completed my habilitation in Computer Science in January 2015 and received a PhD summa cum laude (Dr. rer. nat.) in October 2010. In 2006 I received my Diploma in Computer Science with honours.
Selected International Activities
- I am a member of the board of directors of the European Association of Multi-Agent Systems.
- I organized and chaired internatinol events.
- I edited journals and books.
- I have been serving on about 50 program committees of the main conferences and workshops in the area of artificial intelligence.
Senior program committee member of AAMAS 2019.It is the most influential conference in the area of Multi-Agent Sytems.
I am co-chairing the Industrial Applications Track at AAMAS 2018 the world largest and most influential conference in the area of agents and multiagent systems.
My paper On the Complexity of Resource-Bounded Logics was accepted for the journal Theoretical Computer Science (to appear).
My paper The Virtues of Idleness: A Decidable Fragment of Resource Agent Logic was accepted for the journal Artificial Intelligence.