I am a senior business analyst at Capgemini Deutschland GmbH where I am part of the practice Digitial Customer Experience.
Before my move to industry I was assistant professor at:
- Delft University of Technology (Interactive Intelligence, The Netherlands, 2015-2016) and
- Clausthal University of Technology (Computational Intelligence, Germany, 2010-2015).
My research activities were centered around:
- artificial intelligence
- autonomous and intelligent systems
- game theory
- formal methods & system verification
I completed my habilitation in Computer Science in January 2015 and received a PhD summa cum laude (Dr. rer. nat.) in October 2010. In 2006 I received my Diploma in Computer Science with honours.
Selected International Activities
- I am a member of the board of directors of the European Association of Multi-Agent Systems.
- I organized and chaired internatiol events.
- I edited journals and books.
- I have been serving on about 50 program committees of the main conferences and workshops in the area of artificial intelligence.
My paper The Virtues of Idleness: A Decidable Fragment of Resource Agent Logic was accepted for the journal Artificial Intelligence.
I started as Senior Business Analyst at Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Senior program committee member of AAMAS 2017.
My article 'Norm-based Mechanism Design: An Approach to Control and Coordinate Multi-Agent Systems' has been accepted for the journal Artificial Intelligence.
Senior program committee member of AAMAS 2016.
I have been elected as a member of the board of directors of the European Association for Multi-Agent Systems (EURAMAS).